Celebrate with Seafood
Ways You Can Get Involved During National Seafood Month 2018
As you know, October is National Seafood Month – our favorite month here at Seafood Nutrition Partnership. All month long, we invite you to celebrate with us. Check out how you can get involved in October, and all year long.
- Share how you eat #Seafood2xWk on social media. We’re always look for inspiration, recipe ideas, and general tips about buying, cooking, and eating seafood. Tag us on your posts and use the hashtag #Seafood2xWk.
- Take the pledge to eat #Seafood2xWk (and tell others to do it, too!). There’s no better time than National Seafood Month to take the pledge. Visit seafoodnutrition.org/pledge and sign up. Once you sign up, share it on social media and encourage your friends and family to take it, too.
- Don’t be shellfish, help spread the word. When you are out and about, talk about SNP and our mission of eating #Seafood2xWk. We’re always looking to share our message with more people – whether it’s colleagues, the media, family or friends.
- Share recipes and articles. We’re always looking for more content to share on our website, on social media, and in our newsletter. Send us recipes and story ideas so we can share great content all throughout National Seafood Month.
- Join us for a Twitter Chat on October 11! Let’s #CelebrateSeafood with a Twitter Chat! Join Cara Harbstreet, RDN, and us on October 11th and 8:30pm EST to talk all things seafood. Click here.
Sample Social Media Posts
Did you know that eating #Seafood2xWk leads to a healthier heart, sharper eyesight, better memory and a good night’s sleep? Join me and take the pledge to eat #Seafood2xWk: www.seafoodnutrition.org/pledge. #NationalSeafoodMonth
There’s no better way to celebrate #NationalSeafoodMonth than with #Seafood2xWk! Won’t you join me? It’s easy, delicious and nutritious. Learn more at www.seafoodnutrition.org/pledge.