A healthy alternative to traditional fish sticks, Happy Fish® contains just three ingredients – our sustainably sourced fish, sea salt, and pepper. These versatile fish-shaped bites, available in salmon or cod, cook directly from frozen in just 8 minutes and contain no additives, fillers, or preservatives.
Happy Fish® is:
- Free of antibiotics, added hormones and GMOs
- No gluten or sugar
- Certified sustainable by Monterey Bay Aquarium’s Seafood Watch Program, the Aquaculture Stewardship Council and the Marine Stewardship Council.
HOW TO COOK
- Sauté: Lightly brush the pan with oil over medium heat. Sear Happy Fish® for 4 minutes per side.
- Grill: Cook Happy Fish® for 4 minutes per side on a hot grill.
- Poach: Add to boiling water and cook for 7 minutes.
- Add to boiling pasta 7 minutes before the pasta is done. Drain, top with desired sauce and serve.
- Gently coat Happy Fish® on both sides with Everything Bagel seasoning or sesame seeds before sautéing for 4 minutes per side. Pair crusted Happy Fish® with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Build Happy Fish® sliders. Sauté Happy Fish® for 4 minutes a side. Serve on a potato roll or slider bun and top with avocado, arugula and chipotle mayo.