The holiday season is in full swing. Still looking for the perfect gift for the seafood lover in your life? We’ve pulled together some of our favorite fish swag for seafoodies of all ages.
For the Foodie
- The Pescatarian Cookbook: The Essential Kitchen Companion by Cara Harbstreet, MS, RD, LD: The Pescatarian Cookbook is the definitive kitchen companion to the pescatarian diet with fundamental information, recipes, and healthy meal plans.
- Sous Vide: Sous Vide is a method in which food is vacuum sealed in plastic, submerged in water, and then gently and slowly cooked at a precise temperature. Protected from the extreme heat of an oven or flame, it results in evenly cooked, perfectly tender fish (and other meats) that is irresistibly tender and bursting with flavor.
- Ivy City Smokehouse Sampler: The Smokehouse Sampler includes the best-selling smoked fish from Washington, DC-based Ivy City Smokehouse: Nova Lox, Gravlax, Pastrami Lox, Hot Pepper Smoked Salmon and Indian Candy Salmon. Yum!
For the Fashionista
For the Home
- State Fish Artwork: These state fish posters would make such a unique gift for your husband or father who loves outdoor and fishing. The fish art will add rustic charm to any home. All posters are skillfully handcrafted in artist’s workshop at Vermont and are created to celebrate nature and heritage.
For the Kids
- The Rainbow Fish: The Rainbow Fish is an international best-seller and a modern classic. Eye-catching foil stamping, glittering on every page, offers instant child appeal, but it is the universal message at the heart of this simple story about a beautiful fish who learns to make friends by sharing his most prized possessions that gives the book its lasting value.