Eat Seafood, America Campaign Downloads & Social Shares
Here’s How You Can Help:
- Eat seafood and buy seafood. It’s as simple as that! Buy it online or order pick-up from purveyors, restaurants, mail-order, grocery stores.
- Post a photo of your meal, tag it with #EatSeafoodAmerica.
- Repeat. Keep supporting our nation’s seafood community by eating seafood and buying seafood as often as you can.
And, remember, we’re here to support our communities and fellow Americans – be nice and stay positive. Thank you!
Themes to Support #EatSeafoodAmerica this Spring
Download the partner toolkit here.
Seafood Is Simple
Many fish dishes cook in 15 minutes or less
Sample Social Posts
- Need something quick and easy for #dinner? Most seafood cooks in 15 minutes or less. For #recipe inspiration, visit https://www.seafoodnutrition.org/recipes/?fwp_dietary_considerations=quick-meals #EatSeafoodAmerica
- Good rule of thumb: Try the 10-minute rule, which says you should measure the fish at its thickest point, and cook it on medium-high for 10 minutes per inch, turning halfway through the cooking time. #EatSeafoodAmerica #RealSimple #DYK #EasyDinner
- Life can be complicated, especially during these times. Meals can be simple with seafood. Need a quick #recipe? Many fish dishes can be made in 15 minutes or less. Plus, if you didn’t plan ahead, seafood can be cooked from frozen! Check out this blog post for more #tips https://www.seafoodnutrition.org/seafood-101/recipe-roundup/simple-seafood-recipes/ #EatSeafoodAmerica #weeknightdinner #athome