The National Leadership Council is comprised of thought leaders that support the mission of Seafood Nutrition Partnership and come from fields that include seafood, fisheries, aquaculture, nutrition, healthcare, public health.
This council champions the SNP mission and serves as advocates for SNP programs through strategy and funding.
- Mr. Calvin Anderson, former Chief of Staff, BCBSTN, Health Care Consultant
- Mr. Bert Bachmann, US Strategic Development Director, Camanchaca
- Mr. Chris Blankenship, Deputy Commissioner of Conservation, Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Ms. Laurel Bryant, Chief External Affairs Division, NOAA Fisheries
- Ms. Jennifer Bushman, Principal, Route to Market
- Mr. Derek Figueroa, President, Seattle Fish Company
- Dr. Steven Hart, Vice President, Global Aquaculture Alliance; Vice Chair, SNP
- Ms. Jill Kauffman Johnson, Head of Global Market Development – Algae, Corbion
- Ms. Mary Blankenship Pointer, Senior Vice President, Republic Bank & Trust
- Mr. Richard Stavis, Chief Sustainability Officer, Stavis Seafoods