The National Leadership Council is comprised of thought leaders that support the mission of Seafood Nutrition Partnership and come from fields that include seafood, fisheries, aquaculture, nutrition, healthcare, public health.
This council champions the SNP mission and serves as advocates for SNP programs through strategy and funding.
- Mr. Calvin Anderson, former Chief of Staff, BCBSTN, Health Care Consultant
- Mr. Chris Blankenship, Deputy Commissioner of Conservation, Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Ms. Laura Diederick, Communications Specialist, NOAA Fisheries
- Dr. James E. Griffin, Director, CSMC & Professor, Johnson & Wales University
- Dr. Steven Hart, Vice President, Global Aquaculture Alliance; Chair, SNP
- Ms. Jill Kauffman Johnson, Head of Global Market Development – Algae, Corbion
- Ms. Mary Blankenship Pointer, Senior Vice President, Republic Bank & Trust
- Mr. Joseph Rosenberg, Chief Operating Officer, CenSea, Inc.